- The svn repository contains all the patches and build stuff I used to build the packages from source. I'll have a separate blog post about building all the utilities very soon.
- BT5 .deb packages for all of the pass-the-hash utilities mentioned in our talk yesterday plus a bonus package of the command line tool 'curl' that has been patched for PTH support.
- A Windows version of PTH Firefox from ESR 10.0.4. I know that 10.0.5 is out, but I can't find my build of it. I'll work on getting it built soon(tm) and uploaded to the website.
Soon to be here:
- Slides / demo vids - I want to go back and do a more in depth demo of the various tools, so I will probably be re-recording the demos with voiceovers. We'll see how my ambitions fare in a week or 2...
- Blog entries on building and installing the packages - I've received interest in having the packages build on a different linux platform than BT5. I don't think this is going to be a major challenge, but will require some retooling of VMs and scripts and whatnot...
- Our PTH Rosetta stone which maps common Windows command line tasks to their Samba equivalents
- Blog entries on the various tools detailing their common uses.